Designation: Manger R&D (Biscuits)
Location: Greater Noida
Experience: At least 10 to 12 Yrs. of exp, out of this at least 4 to 5 Yrs. in Biscuits
Desired Qualifications: B. tech (Food Tech)
The Manager- R&D is responsible for developing, implementing and launching all projects within a product line that affect production (renovation, innovation or cost/quality projects). This position involves hands on bench work, pilot test work and related analytical tests, conducting and coordinating industrial tests in plants, assisting in industrial launches and management of projects. The candidate must be able to represent R&D interest within the company during all projects.
- Manage projects according to needs specified in SOP Manual for R&D. Act as R&D representative within each project team and ensure project follow up with the R&D project management tools.
- Develop formulations and processes while taking into account requirements of other functions such as Regulatory and Quality.
- Design pilot trials, organize tasting sessions with Marketing, and draw conclusions and recommendations for next steps
- Participate in consumer test design, organize sample production and ensure product quality follow up.
- Realize scale up / industrialization with Engineering and Manufacturing departments.
- Collaborate and develop the suppliers to obtain best results for product development.
- Participate as an R&D representative for product launch/start up by preparing all specifications related to product line and ensure that all documentation needed is available prior to start up.
- Propose and implement productivity projects for their product line.
- Training/development of Research Technologists.