Position: Manager – Exports
- 8-12 years of experience in export business especially in FMCG sector
- Experience in food segment
- Strong connections with international vendors especially in MENA, east & west Africa, Australia, Latin & Central America and North America preferred
- Leadership experience in export domain
Education: Bachelors in Science/Commerce/Arts Masters/MBA in management, specialization in international studies. /Business preferred
- Export Manager is responsible for generating and enhancing the sales of the products in the assigned territories esp. in MENA, east & west Africa, Latin & Central America and North America
- To ensure that shipment is done in accordance with the rules and regulation of Import and Export & also counseling for clients who are having dilemma about insurance, tariffs and quotas.
- Identify new business opportunities by tapping the potential customers from different countries.
- To plan, design, develop and implement different sales activities by researching the customer’s needs and requirements
- To make sure that the existing clients are retained and maintained while developing the new customers.
- Following the company policies for client’s development.
- Supporting the factory operations in new products development