Anmol Chocolate Cake Pops
1. Grind the cake and mix it with the milk. Make sure to mix slowly to avoid lumps and only add milk till you get a thick paste.
2. Make small balls from the mixture and let it rest for 10 mins
3. Take the white and dark chocolate slab in two different bowls and add a bit of milk. You can either heat in the microwave till the chocolate melts or double boil it.
4. Attach an ice-cream stick to the balls after it’s rested and dip it in the chocolate sauce while it remains hot. Drizzle the white chocolate sauce over the chocolate covered cake pop.
5. Put in the fridge to set for 2 hours. Tada, you’ve got yourself a yummy snack!