Designation: SNOP Manager – Sr Manager/AGM
Experience: Minimum15 Yrs. of Exp ,out of which should have rich exp in FMCG Industry.
Desired Qualifications: MBA-SCM pref.
CTC: Up to 25 Lacs
- Manage the Demand and Supply Planning processes to ensure that plans are established, monitored and reviewed in order to ensure efficient and timely distribution of products for the business across India and Abroad.
- Support inventory strategies toward inventory optimization through effective S&OPexecution by managing monthly action plans, issue resolution & tracking.
- Ensure demands are received, variances validated, and quality data entered in central planning tools on time.
- Maintain documentation and standard operating procedures for demand planning processes and systems and ensure updated data is shared across all functions.
- Assemble and analyze all data pertinent to creating the sales forecast (historical sales, market trends, seasonality, promotions, and inventory levels).
- Develop and maintain a rolling forecast and drive the entire forecasting process for the entire business.
- Drive the monthly S&OPmeetings inviting all stakeholders and ensuring effective planning.
- Advise sales, marketing and purchase of variances between existing forecasts, plans and actual.
- Coordinate new product introduction in supply chain by setting desired business system planning/demand parameters and initial stocking quantities.