Designation: SCM Head
Experience: Minimum18 Yrs. of Exp ,out of which should have rich exp in FMCG Industry.
Desired Qualifications: MBA-SCM
CTC: Up to 50 Lacs
- Responsible for overseeing and setting up the SCMfunction and company’s overall supply chain , logistics strategy and operations to optimize and maintain a lean, reliable, low cost, and sustainable supply chain.
- Evaluate, review and optimize current SCMoperations and business practices to stream and eliminate non-value adding processes.
- Influence supplier relationships to achieve overall value proposition year on year through various methodologies such as make or buy decisions, spend consolidation, basket buying & long-term partnership.
- Collaborate with plant team to diligently plan the stocks of finished goods, inventory management, etc. to ensure timely deliveries.
- Collaborate with sales, operations and purchase team to extensively plan for the supply and production of finished goods to ensure timelines are met across value chain.
- Ensure agreed Safety Stock covers at Branches to support Supply Lead time & Demand variability.
- Administer inventory management process, defining departmental strategies for appropriate inventory levels, eliminating obsolete material, and reducing damages and sales returns.
- Develop strategies to minimize logistics cost; facilitating competitive bidding from potential logistics providers to minimize costs and delivery lead times.