Position: Head – Investment
CTC: INR 40.00 – 45.00 LPA
- 10 – 15 years of experience in investment roles with special focus on portfolio management
- Managed funds across various asset classes i.e., equity, debt & alternate
- Managed portfolios of size 300+ Cr.
- Strong industry connects
- Solid understanding of financial markets and economic indicators
Education: MBA (Finance)/CA/CFA
- Manage the investment arm and portfolio of family office and treasury of all businesses of Anmol Group
- Identify investment opportunities across asset classes such as debt, equity, alternate investments and allocate funds for portfolio management
- Run thorough analysis on Family Office budget, cashflows and finances and allocate assets and capital for investment and other businesses
- Manage relationships with brokers, PE firms and other service providers and stay up to date with industry norms and trends
- Organize regular investment reports and reviews, including quantitative and qualitative portfolio studies
- Ensure all regulatory, taxation, audit, etc. compliances related to family office are being adhered.