Designation:Executive Digital Marketing
Experience: Min. 4 Years.
Desired Qualifications: Graduate / Post-Graduate
Desired work profile (in the summarized way): Graduate/ Post-Graduate in the field of Marketing Communication Public Relations with major in Digital Marketing. SEO Certification will be added preference.
- Should have used various tools in Social Media, Google Search, Posters and Video creation, and good visual ability to develop campaigns with minimal guidance
- Analytical skills to measure digital performance.
- Social Media Marketing – Responsible for managing Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest accounts, organic (content, design, Content Calendar) and paid promotions (Setup the business accounts, ads, reporting).
- Google Ads – Responsible for managing effective paid search strategies, Launch and optimize various PPC campaigns (Google & Bing). And also accountable for overseeing keyword selection and audience targeting. Monitor budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI.
- SEO Service – In the part of SEO, have to execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, and identify trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns. And conscious of accounts traffic and conversion values.
- Video & Images Editing – Taking care of videos and Images Editing based on the niche.
- Blog Writing – Concentrate on blogs with valuable keywords. Generating, researching, and pitching ideas for posts. Writing, editing, publishing, and promoting content.