Designation: AGM Engineering
Experience: At least 15 yrs. of exp in entire Plant Maintenance (Multiple plant operation will be an added advantage.)
Desired Qualifications: B. Tech/M. Tech (Mechanical/Electrical)
Multiple plant operation will be an added advantage.
- Supervise smooth functioning of mechanical, electrical engineering functions
across all 7 plants in North and East India.
- Set up procedures, SOP, etc. to establish engineering excellence for ensuring
best in class ways of working, machinery and operations.
- Collaborate with factory incharges to create maintenance plans to ensure regular
up keeping of machines and timely repairs to reduce breakdowns.
- Conduct regular audits and floor reviews to measure machine efficiencies and
plan for replacements as required.
- Collaborate with projects team to extensively plan set-up of new projects,
expansion of current ones, procurement of new machineries, etc.
- Collaborate with purchase and finance team to budget and reach out to vendors
for procurement of new machineries for each plant.
- Set-up of KPI/KRA for the engineering team and conduction of regular reviews to
monitor team performance.